1. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt and olive oil, then boil conchiglie rigati 3 minutes less than the packaging instruction, drain and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C
3. Heat a pan over medium heat and add vegan butter, stir fry celery and onion until softened.
4. Stir in button mushroom and pour in almond milk and allpurpose flour, stir well and cook over low heat for about 4-5 minutes until thickens.
5. Mix well with OmniTuna and season with thyme, salt and black pepper
6. Turn off heat and stir well with vegenaise and 1/2 mozzarella shreds.
7. Pour 1/3 béchamel sauce in the baking tray and stuff OmniTuna filling in conchiglie rigati and place onto béchamel sauce.
8. Pour in the remaining béchamel sauce and mozzarella shreds and sprinkle breadcrumb, then bake under 200°C for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Shop OmniTuna https://bit.ly/3pFkyRS